A free screening of Eric Rohmer's The Aviator's Wife will take place on Monday, Oct. 5 at 9 p.m.
· T-shirts are here!! Pick one up at any showing for only $15 or order online here.
· Quarterly passes are available to purchase online at the UChicago Arts Box Office.
· To receive weekly updates on showtimes, sign up for our mailing list.
See below for the details on our weekly series.
Mondays: Éric Rohmer: Comedies and Proverbs
Tuesdays: Singapore Dreaming: Contemporary Singaporean Cinema
Wednesdays: The Magician: An Ingmar Bergman Retrospective
Thursdays (1): Gordon Parks: The Man Behind the Lens
Thursdays (2): Hackers, Phreaks, and Cyborgs: Sociotechnics in the Late 20th Century U.S. Imaginary
Fridays: Doc Day Afternoon: Classics from Hollywood’s Most Turbulent Decade
Saturdays: The End of the Week: When Doc Was There
Sundays: All About Bette: The Films of Bette Davis
→ Full Calendar Archive
Sundays: The World That Isn't
The Films of Frank Tashlin
Mondays: Beyond Scarlett O’Hara
A Vivien Leigh Retrospective
Tuesdays: Frederick Wiseman
Wednesdays: Man in the Shadow:
Orson Welles at 100
Thursdays @ 7PM: Poliziotteschi
Shoot First, Die Later
Thursdays @ 9PM: Lovecraftian Horror
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu Fhtagn
Fridays: Like Clockwork
Full Metal Kubrick
Saturdays: Doc Films Sportello
docfilms · max palevsky cinema · ida noyes hall
· university of chicago · ph: 773.702.8574
· comments: email@example.com